Public exhibition on the proposals to build a new library at Lambeth Palace
5-29 September 2016 Lambeth and its Palace: public exhibition using collections from Lambeth Palace Library and Lambeth Archives
12 and 19 September 2016: Library open afternoons
Mon: ClosedTues, Wed, Fri: 10am-5pmThurs: 10am-7.30pm
Tweets by @lampallib
The Church of England Record Centre holds the archive of the central bodies of the Church of England.
Join the Friends of the Library to support its work and to receive copies of some of the Library's publications and invitations to events.
Dating from the 10th to the 19th centuries the collection consists of fifty-five manuscripts acquired by the Library since its founding in 1610.
The manuscripts, pre-1850 printed books and pamphlets of Sion College Library which were transferred to Lambeth Palace Library in 1996.
Timeline showing a selection of the books and manuscripts that the Friends have helped the Library to acquire.
Selected items from the collections are now available in the Library's image management system, Luna.